Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102 Day 1





Hello There.... Have you heard that Tim is teaching an online class?


My only issue is that this week has been so so busy with work that I have not had the time to do the projects everyday. LOL. What is up with the work thing?  I started this weekend and I will post what I get done as I get in the studio. I still have two more projects to do for day one. Eeeek. 
Tim really packed it in.

Thanks Tim for your mad teaching skills.
Warmly-
Sarinda

Here is what I have used:


1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll, now, Sarinda! What you have already done is phenomenal! I have not yet taken a class from Tim, but have Wendy Vecchi and Marjie Kemper classes under my belt, and am poised to take a class from Dyan next weekend! Indeed, it is inspirational, as you are beautiful examples! Keep up the good work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete