Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Some Exciting News.....


I have something amazing to share with you.....

Creative Ladder

As most of you know I love to teach and share my talents in hopes that you too will find the excitement of creation in your own life.

Creative Ladder is a creative learning classroom that you can learn at your own pace. I am thrilled to be participating in this amazing group of educators. I will be teaching "Ink Explorations Crafting with Alcohol Inks" in the fall. 

There are currently two classes that are opened for registration for the kick off of this new adventure. These will be open for registration in a day or so. You are getting the sneak peek Folks.


There is also an introductory special $35.00 for each of these classes. I know I want to take each of them.

Hope you are having a very creative day.
Warmly-
Sarinda



No comments:

Post a Comment