Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHA Las Vegas 2013

Some of my favorite things.


I had a lot of fun the last few days playing at CHA. It was a whirlwind of a trip. Stunning examples, out of this world teachers and beautiful exhibits. Oh my I love the Holidays that are just around the corner and this got my juices flowing. 

A huge THANK YOU to FotoBella.com for having me participate in all the fun.
Enjoy-!
Sarinda

Ranger

 Thanks Tim!








Prima





Graphic 45





Basic Grey





DCWV



We R

My Mind's Eye



2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, Sarinda! I am so very (but nicely) jealous of your trip to CHA! You have even captured a few of my favorite characters--not to mention supplies! Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsooomeee. oh CHA is sooo far...maybe european CHA in the future

    ReplyDelete