Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SDC110: Tag - You're IT!




Stampotique Day.... Continued... !!!


Yes that is right this is a two week challenge. So you still have time to play along with us at Stampotique.

This week I wanted to show you some of the doodles I been experimenting with. The last image is of the tag before I embellished it up.

Hope to see some of your creations at Stampotique Blog. It could win you $30 of Stampotique Fun.
Enjoy.
Sarinda

Here is what Astrid had to say about her challenge.


Astrid is our hostess this week:

This week it's my turn to host the challenge and I ask you to make something
with a tag. For me a tag is just a little playground, it's just for myself. So
make something for you. Be u and have fun with this weeks challenge.


Our challenge this week will be a 2 week challenge which will end on August 6th.




3 comments:

  1. Your doodling is so cool. I doodle in Faculty Board Meetings - because they are so long.....but I never have doodles that turn out like these~ I always think that I would like to enter the Stampotique challenge but I never get around to it. Loved these tags of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh- I would have to doodle as well in meetings like that. Did you know that doodling during meetings and classes helps you retain the content? You should Come over and do a challenge us.... That is how I got on the DT and it is better than thinking up something creative on your own. I would love to see your doodles. Looking forward to seeing what you do. xx Sarinda

      Delete
  2. Sarinda, love this tag! Your doodling is so precise...hard to imagine it is just secondary to whatever is going on around you! Would make a perfect backdrop for any image--but especially so for any STAMPOTIQUE image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete