Hope your Holiday was wonderful and bright. I have a tutorial for you today and yes it is for Valentine's Day. You Make Me Happy From FotoBella.com and My Mind's Eye I want it all bundle, Heirloom.
Here is what you will need:
- Items used from bundle
- Heirloom “Adored” Paper item#LF4001
- Heirloom “Sweet” Paper item #LF4003
- Heirloom Pockets
- Heirloom Ephemera Pack
- Heirloom Enamel dots
- Heirloom Layered Stickers
· Cream card stock
· 3D Tape
· Tombow Multi Glue
· Distress Ink Walnut
- Hole Punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Mini Stapler
- Boarder Punch
- Distress blending tool
1. Cut cream card stock to 5”x5” Card base. Trim paper to 5” x 10’ score at 5”. Trim Sweet paper to 4.5”x4.5”. Trim 1”x4.” strip of Adored paper. Boarder punch strip.
2. Take all of these components and Distress ink all edges. Doily, You make me happy banner, from Ephemera pack, Heirloom pocket, 1” boarder punch paper strip, I will always love you Journal card.
3. Take 4.5”x4.5”, add strip with border punch 1.25” from bottom. Then add the ribbon and wrap around card stock. Adhere to the cream card stock base with 3D tape.
4. Adhere Doily to left side of card.
5. Adhere pocket with 3D tape to the right side of card.
6. Punch hole into journal card I will always love you. Add ribbon to the top through the hole. Staple with Tim Holtz Mini Stapler. Trim ribbon in a “V” cut. Insert into pocket.
7. Add Enamel dots to You Make Me Happy Banner. Adhere to the front of card with 3D tape.
Tip: you might want to double up on the tape that over hangs on the left end.
8. Find the sparkle LOVE from the Ephemera Pack and glue it just above the banner.
9. Find the layered sticker heart and a sparkle arrow from Ephemera Pack. Glue the arrow to the pocket and place the layered heart on top.
Thank you for joining me in this tutorial.
Much Love and Kindness to you.