Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

FotoBella.com Teresa Collins Santa's List 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar


Hello There-

Sarinda here with a 3D 12 Days of Christmas project that was created from Teresa Collins Santa's List I want it all buundle from FotoBella.com. I did add a few extras that are not included in the bundle. I wanted to have feet on the box so I made them out of wood disks, plastic beads and a bead cap. As well the tree stick pins on the top. 

I made the box with drawers with my Silhouette Cameo from a Lori Whitlock cutting file. Make sure you get both files, there are two you will need. She also has a great video tutorial on YouTube so that you can follow along and make the box with her.

Enjoy-
Sarinda


Here is what I used:


1 comment:

  1. I see so many advent "calendars" of all shapes and sizes! For that reason alone, your "12 Days of Christmas" is amazingly fresh! I love it!

    ReplyDelete