Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Crochet Weekend Project Neck Warmer



Hello Crafties....


Hope you are having a good start to your weekend. I wanted to share a weekend project that I made last weekend and have been wearing it all week. A crochet neck warmer made with Patrons Yarn and I love it. You can find the link for the yarn below, I used Creek color you will need two skeins of yarn.

I used a stitch from  Simple Crochet book and created my own neck warmer pattern. A friend made the hook that I use all the time. Yet- I have listed Stitch Diva site where you can get large hooks and needles that are wonderful quality. Stitch Diva is a great resource in patterns, yarn and tutorials for both crochet and knit.

Here is what I did:
Chained 50 as my base chain, (Single crochet 1, chain one) until the end. Repeat until the rectangle is about 12". Stitch the sides together.

Here is what I used:


1 comment:

  1. Warm and toasty, yet delightfully fashionable! Love it, Sarinda!

    ReplyDelete