Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SDC106: New Adventures....




Hi Creatives.

Sarinda here with the Stampotique Challenge this week, New Adventures. This time of year always has me thinking about embarking on new adventures. This could be travel, A new technique, New Idea. Something that you have tried for the first time. Anything that is branching out on a new adventure.

This is what was new for me. 
Small mini canvas that is 3"x3" and Copic Opaque White Liner.

I took the small canvas and prepped it with gesso then added paper collage Matte Medium. Gesso on top of that. Once Dry I added Distress stains with water and heat set. Pit pens to ink an outline. Stamped Clover with Momento Ink on white card stock and used Copic markers and Copic Opaque White ink.

Ste time aside each day to be free, and explore the creative abilities of you inner being. Play. Why? Because you can- !! xx

Hope you see the fun in this challenge. I know that I am known to try to get you out of your box. I just want you to come out and play with us.

Enjoy-
Sarinda

What I used:



10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful challenge, Sarinda! Count me in! Love your 3x3 canvas, which just proves one can get a lot of art onto a small space! Clover never looked so wise before--must be those eyes! Perfect text stamp for this altered image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatyful!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sarinda. I just love her eyes!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, where did my comment go?? bad blogger, bad!

    this challenge was so much fun, Sarinda, thank you! really something out of the usual without going mental ;)

    seems your challenge inspired you too: your canvas turned out gorgeous with a yummy yummy background and a funny focal image!

    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Sarinda, the colours and images are great! Thanks for a wonderful challenge :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the challenge and your creation is the usuall AWESOMENESS.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic canvas! Just ordered a (very) few Copics - my first ever - I fear this may be the beginning of a dangerous new obsession!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete