Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Copic Intermediate Certification, day two







Well- it is official. I can color. Lol

Class was with a great group of people with a lot of energy. I am so glad I was able to meet some new friends and play with color all weekend. Happy times.

A few of us went out after class to a great small restaurant, Tin Angel here in Salt Lake City. Yummy fresh food and good company. Hope your weekend was wonderful. 
Xx Sarinda

3 comments:

  1. Cool! And now I want to see how you color an impression of our fav stamp brand of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF Course.... You know that it is the only stamps I love. I need to recover first... lol xoxo
      sarinda

      Delete
  2. this is sooo awsome!!! congrats! I wish I could get a cerfificate from Derwent for using their inktense pencils NON STOP!

    ReplyDelete