Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC68: Whatever the Weather




Hello Crafties....
Here is the current challenge for Stampotique Designers Challenge-!
Hosted By SUE.
Whatever the Weather.

I had so much fun playing with this challenge. 
(Thanks Sue)
SO so many ideas going through my brain. ha ha
I just purchased some Dr. Ph. Martin's Concentrated water color in an liquid form. 
Just to play with and
(((I LOVE THIS STUFF.)))

Here is what I did:
I used a velum product with the normal water color technique that I create.
But using the Dr. Ph. Martin's Color
Sloshed it around and used a heat gun.
Then cut a layered frame in Charcoal card stock as well as a white card base. 
Berries on my Silhouette.
Added some silver eyelash ribbon to bottom. 
Printed out "Whatever the Weather We Will be Together" in font Baveuse3D then colored with Copic Markers.
Also colored with Copic Markers.
Then used Glossy Accents on the lines of the whater color where I normally use a pen.
This totally gave the look of water running down a window pane.
Which is what I was going for.
Yeah It Worked-!!

**Change to Stampotique submission rules:  You will now have until the first challenge of the following month to submit your entries-we will only have one Inlinkz per month (at top of blog); so today marks the start of the challenges for October and it will run through the close of our last challenge for October on November 6, 2012 at noon ET**

 Enjoy-! 
Sarinda

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Love the blue background, it's gorgeous! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sarinda, great sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Sarinda, I really must try your background technique it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaz you should... It doesn't look like much as you are playing with it. but then there will be a spot that has so much texture. I would love to see what you do. Plain water colors do the same... Have fun. Sarinda

      Delete
  4. i can tell that you are an amazing artist! the background is just tooooo gorgeous! great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Sarinda...your backgrounds blow me away! I NEED to try this technique!Very very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This background is just gorgeous Sarinda, and the colours are beautiful, I really need to play with watercolours! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm. Maybe it is tutorial time?
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete