Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Faber-Castell and Two Peas WINNER

I am beyond ECSTATIC....

To create a Design Memory Craft Project Challenge.
And I was chosen for my Mixed Media Bag.
There were so many wonderful, creative projects.
I am honored to be chosen as a winner.
Thank you-!

 




1 comment: