Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stampotique Design Challenge SDC67: Squares



So way back when I was younger (lol) I loved to make cards for my friends.
Nothing unusual about that, right? We all most likely have that story.

Well- Funny looking back on it. 
I would spend a lot of time thinking about compartments to my creations. (Still do) 
Such as windows, interactive components, pockets and what not. 
This would and does make my heart sing out loud.
I still think that many of us enjoyed these things as a child 
and that is why we still do these things today.
You get the point....

Later- I was told from my peers that it was too much time spent on silly things
and that it was taking time away from my time with my art. A distraction so to speak.
  (NOT My Mom and Dad they always encouraged me)
 I do have a resolve to my rant.... Just a second-!

So-  now that I have a glass studio, a painting studio and a crafting studio in my adult life.
(So lucky)
I strongly suggest that you create whatever makes your heart sings.
 REGARDLESS of
what you think your peers will say or not say.

That kind of heart singing does not come from many things in this lifetime.
SO if you can give your heart some delight, then why not?

I give you permission to PLAY-!!!


Hope you can play along with us at the Stampotique Challenge this week.
Thanks for listening to my rant.
Enjoy-!
Sarinda

SDC67: Squares, Squares, Squares

Use at least 3 squares in you creations.
Hosted by Valerie Wilson.

11 comments:

  1. Nice work you did, love it!
    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Sarina, and I'm totally with you around doing what you enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! it's so true, you need to create what you want to! hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and I completely agree with you! I've got these stamps for a very similar reason ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sarinda, a great use of squares! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your artwork definitely shows your passion, love the little tabs to pull and such. Genious!

    ReplyDelete