Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Crafter's Workshop, Love-!!


A Huge Thank You to The Crafter's Workshop.

Having a cup of coffee or two..... and spending some time inventorying the amazing new stencils that I have received from TCW. They are so very generous with the design team and my creativity is off the charts with the new Winter release. OMG. Stunning.

Much Love back to you, TCW. 

Wishing you a creative day-!
Sarinda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! I can only imagine that coffee would taste better in that cup!! I am happy to see I have an organization buddy! All my Stampotique stamps are inventoried, too! I absolutely love TCW stencils!

    ReplyDelete