Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things....

Here is the List... Can not live without.

1-Micron 03 pen
2-Faber-Castell black pen set
3-Kuretake self watering watercolor brush
4-Ranger Ink Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet





My Micron 03 pen.... I use these until they completely run out of ink.














Here is my collection of black pens... you would not think one would need so many.... I use them all daily. For my sketch book and over watercolors. I use The Pilot Precise Fine tip. This is the one I use the most it can really take a beating and is dependable. Then the Faber-Castell I use for any Scrapbook page outlines and on photos. I would suggest getting the set in the 4 pack.



I put my watercolor paint right onto the Ranger Ink Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet. So easy to use and you just wipe up the mess. I also take my sheet to card making parties because I am a messy art maker.



Not too long ago I learned about the Kuretake self watering watercolor brush..... OH MY I have several of these little bad boys. One on my art table, one in my watercolor box and one in my to go on the go go art bin. I also use the brush with my inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment