Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stampotique Design Team Call 2014

Stampotique Design Team Call 2014


Are you a fan of Stampotique?
Have you always wanted to joint the Design Team? 
Well- Here's your Chance-!!!
Check out the detail for the newest design team call for 2014 here.

Hope you can come out to Play.
Good Luck-!!
Sarinda

1 comment:

  1. This would be a dream "job" for me, Sarinda! I have been working toward this ever since I bought my first Stampotique image and fell in love! The SDC site has been an "enabler" for me, and I am having so much fun! I have been afraid to ask about a "call," so am glad to see your post and have this opportunity!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete