Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fancy Pants Wave Searcher Album & FotoBella.com


 Hello Again....

Sarinda here I have been in the depths of creating a Super Sweet album for my Sister in-law when she came for a visit a few months ago. Such a great family time.
I started out with a step by step to show you how I did the foundation layers and some key ellements to the album. Then I move onto showing you some of the completed pages and then the partially done pages. My hope is to get her hooked on cool paper crafts. I am sending her a kit to start and just wanted to give her an taste of can be done.

 Journal and carefully took off the binding so that I could do a white wash on the covers more easily.
How this is done is white watered down acrylic paint and a sponge brush. This part looks better if it is not perfect. Really just here and there. While that is drying I started on the inside pages. Of course I put them in the order I wanted. ;)
This is the best tip I can give you on a book like this. Stage everything to see how it lays out. 
Then you have the wiggle room to change what you need to.
The above image is the staging of layout that I was going for. My goal was to have the sequence overlapping the photo on the right.
Here I am filling up the photo sleeve with sequence. 
Sparkles. Yeah.
 Then sew up the side.
Here is what the first page looks like. 
Sequence in the top photo sleeve and the bottom sleeve is the title page.

I think that putting lines around some of the embellishments helps add a lot of interest to your creations.
 I used my Silhouette to cut out the cover and the interior of the album. 
Have I told you lately how much I love my Silhouette?
Ohhhhh I do. I randomly just chose cuts that I wanted to use.
That is the best part.

 Here I will just show you the pages in sequence. Please use what I have done in your own creations.
OR just play and have fun with it. I never really know what I am doing before hand. I just wing it.

Notice that I used part of the red polka dot flocked velum. Just because I liked the look of it.
Thanks for checking out my creation. Hope you have fun with yours.
ENJOY-!
Sarinda

No comments:

Post a Comment