Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Prima Gift Record Supply List


 Good Morning...
I have been asked to do a video tutorial for my Prima Gift Record and was asked to supply a product list prior to the video. SO please-please keep in mind some of my stash I have had for eons. Please use what you have on hand.

I will be creating this tutorial this coming week and my goal is to have it edited and up on my blog by the end of next week. It will be slightly different than the one below.... Well, because I am a "one of a kind" type of gal. Wink Wink.


Prima Gift Record supply list.

What you will need:
Silhouette store: Design id #27557 5/07/2012, Design id #27361 4/27/2012
Or a doily and floral punch

Prima:
Chalk ink in Old rose and shabby tote
Various flowers small, med & med, large 
Some of the flowers I used are no longer available.... So just get what you like.

and Clay
Martha Stewart glass beads in aqua and platinum

Vintaj: Flower jewelry findings for the large amber diamond and flower center. (Vintaj Bead Cap Fairy Petal 12mm Arte Metal 6pc) I could not find these on line... I think I got them at Hobby Lobby. Any flower bead cap will work.

Michael’s:
jewelry containers or small glass viles, metal love tag

Ranger/ Tim Holtz
Glossy accents
Memories safety pin
Liquid Pearl drops in pearl
Craft mat

Pro 31 designs bling: 1-large amber diamond, 2-small clear diamond and amber sprigs.

Misc. Supplies
Ball chain and connector
Gray satin ribbon
Twine
Chipboard small tag
Thin jewelry wire for the amber diamond attachment
Black pen
Gel medium
White acrylic paint
Foam brush
Small type print alphas
Itty-bitty pearls. Mine are from Close to my Heart




3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the gift record album a lot! Can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This one is so gorgeous. I love this style, so classy. Upload more please.

    ReplyDelete