Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, July 2, 2012

365 Project....


Happy Monday to you....

After much thought I have decided to start the 365 Project...
Most of you might have heard of it... It is where to take an image everyday for a whole year to show your life with a photo. This is a sunset photo that I took on July1st.
And the one below was taken July 2nd and is of my Son looking up while playing on his game boy.

You will get much eye-candy images from me of my art, paper crafts and photos.
Hope you will enjoy the journey with me and may also participate in 365 Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment