Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Prima BAP Layout....


 
 



Hello Lovelies-

I wanted to share this Layout that I created for Prima's May Build A Page.

This was a fun layout to create texture and layers within a page. This is a good thing for me because I used a lot of spray inks and layering stamps so it made the page more sturdy.

Materials:
Of course Prima, Prima and More Prima.

Tip: If you like to use spray inks be sure to cover your photos or anything that you may not want to spray. I used quite a bit of white acrylic paint to the edges of everything.... ha ha- so it seemed that way. Also, if you want to get the drip look just add some H2O and stand your page to a 45 degree angle then use a heat tool to dry where you want the drips to stop.

This was a Layout for my Son's "First Friend" and the kindness they have for one another. I know it looks like they are in an embrace.... However- they are playing who can pick up who the best...
So sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. That background you made is awesome. I love the closeup pictures you took as you can see all the dtails you put into it. I love the stitching, bling, flowers etc. They look just adorable. When your son is grown, he will love seeing this.

    ReplyDelete