Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Scrap 365 & Mixed Media Place BLOG HOP Challenge

 

Hello Lovelies....


Scrap 365 & Mixed Media Place BLOG HOP Challenge is going on right now.... I am loving the prompts that they are using with Suzyqscraps. This is perfect starter for me. I am going to have this prompt hanging by my studio bench so that I will look at this often. I am using #1 Focal Point. 

This layout is all about Dreaming Confidently. Having your sights on your goals and working a little everyday to get there.

Here is what they are saying about the blob hop.

So we have decided that 2014 is the year to get BACK to BASICS!! It doesn’t matter if you have been scrapping for ten years or ten days...you will be sure to learn something new along the way!

Finnabair has very kindly donated a marvellous prize to either add to your stash or to get you started.

Our January Blog Hop is all about layout principles. I found this fabulous prompt on Pinterest, courtesy of SuzyQ Scraps http://suzyqscraps.com/. A big thank you to Suzy for letting us use her document. It really sums up the beginnings of every layout. 

Here is what I used:

1 comment:

  1. I love to see layouts that you have created, Sarinda! I know you are a *mixed media* artist, but I have always considered scrapbooking as *outside* of that area, so it comes as a (delightful) surprise when you do a layout! Here, I appreciate all the "white space," as well as that photo--or, rather, just a portion of a photo! Well done, my friend! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete