Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Society6 Site and My Art

Throw Pillows
Totes
iPhone Covers
Laptop Skins
T Shirts and Hoodies

Framed and Canvas Art

Hello there... 

I would like to share my latest effort.
I have been working with Society6 using my work for many other substrates. Including fine art canvases as well as.....T-Shirts, Phone Skins, Computer Skins, Throw Pillows and Tote Bags.

I only have a few images to choose from right now.... But check back often I will be adding more daily.

Wishing you a wonderful mid week muse.
Sarinda

3 comments:

  1. it's al beautiful! Love the pillow especially,

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarinda, you must be very proud and really glad of that I can imagine ! what a good news for you !!! Good luck for this beautiful partnership. Warmly, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I feel I will be saying, "I knew here when . . ." What a perfect partnership, Sarinda! I just read recently about the trending fashion of using original art for "skins," so am thrilled for your that you are part of this grand movement! Best of luck! Such a wonderful opportunity to share your amazing art!!

    ReplyDelete