Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Having Fun with Floral


Geez... I have never been one to be a flowery girl... up until now. I guess. This has been a lot of fun trying out new ideas and techniques. They are all on cards... funny thing is that I have always been into making cards. Some with pockets some that spring out at you or just 3D.

I wish I still had the first love note/card that I made. If memory serves me... (No peanut gallery-!) I think I was in the fourth or fifth grade and it was red card stock with a heart on the front with the a silver glitter key and the sentiment was "You have the key to my heart" Awwwhhhh. I think I scared Nathan away with that one. Well- I guess you win some and lose some.

You know I just might have that in a box somewhere. I will have a look. It would be hilarious to blog on that one for Valentine's day.

Enjoy-!























No comments:

Post a Comment